About Hotel Ganpat Grand
Ganpat Grand Hotel is promoted by Mr. N. Hariharamuthu. It has been over 27 years since Mr. N. Hariharamuthu, with an experience of more than 2 decades in the field of hospitality laid out his vision to provide excellent quality of service to the pilgrims of Palani. His mission is to achieve consistent customer satisfaction and also to develop properties in various pilgrim cities.
Ganpat Grand Hotel caters to premium segment that provides all facilities at one stop. This property is very close to temple with beautiful hill view and has 60 superior a/c room, 3 suite rooms, multi-cuisine restaurants, banquet halls, party halls and spacious parking.
Hotel Ganpat is our budget hotel in Palani, offering over 52 rooms, multicuisine restaurants and other facilities.
Get In Touch : +91 9543 300 600
Lord Murugan Temple
Palani History: The Legendary, Historical and Spiritual Significance of the Hill Temple.
There is a legend how Lord Murugan came to this sacred spot. Narada Muni, a sage, brought a golden mango to the divine court of Lord Siva when Lord Siva was seated with his consort Parvati and His children Lord Vinayakar and Lord Subrahmanya.
Narada gave the fruit to Lord Siva and implored Him to eat since it was a rare, miraculous Jñanapalam, the fruit of wisdom. As a loving husband, Lord Siva gave it to Parvati and requested her to eat. As a loving mother, she wanted to give the fruit to her children. As there was only one fruit and it should not be cut, they announced a contest and said that the winner would be given the fruit. Whoever completes one round of the globe first will be given the fruit.
- Kodai Kurinji Andavar Temple
- The Lake
- Bryant’s Park
- Coakers Walk
- Telescope House
- Green Valley View
- The Pillar Rocks
- The Meenakshi Amman Temple
- The Thousand Pillared Hall
- Koodal Alagar Temple
- Mariamman Theppakulam
- Solai Amman Temple
- The Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Solaiyar Dam
- Parambukulam-Aliyar Dam Project
- Nirar Dam
- Monkey Falls
- Top Slip
- Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary & National Park
- Balaji Temple
- Located 48 km from Tirunelveli,
- A 2000-year old temple
- Annual Kanda shasti festival At the festival, the devotees
- Enactment of the victory of Lord Muruga over Surapadman.
- Thiruchendur showcases Lord Muruga holding a string of rudraksha beads
- Lord Muruga is worshipping Lord Shiva at this temple.
- Coimbatore Airport 110
- Madurai Airport 110 KM
- Tiruchirappalli Airport 100 KM
- Tiruchirappalli station 150KM
- Palani Station 2KM
- Madurai Station 120KM